Thursday, April 7, 2011

..playing catch up..


So it has been about a year since I have turned on this blogging thing. A lot has gone down, I've moved, been laid off, gone back to school, discovered coupons and so much more.

Let's back up...


gee, I wish we had this button for life it could make things a heck of a lot easier.

June 2010 we moved in with his parents to save some money faster so we can get our own house. We are still working on that. I was also laid off, and decided hey, lets make an attempt a finishing that associates degree I began 7 years ago. So I did that all summer and fall. Enter 2011, still with his parents and still laid off. Not much has changed since then, job hunting is on hold due to my being a Grand Juror for this term, fun stuff not much more to say about it other than that.

The Great Strides Walk is coming up, and big props to everyone who has registered and working on their fundraising! I could not be happier about the support we are getting this year, and a lot of that going to Nicole for helping us out
on her super awesome blog ((not sure how to link it here but she is over at flipflopsandcombatboots.net go give her some love)). We have a pretty good team lined up and we are hoping for no rain this year!

Still fighting on making CF stand for Cure Found each day. I find ways to connect with the CF community pretty often, and spread the word to those who aren't aware of what CF is and its need for a cure. Isabelle is going to be 4 on Sunday! I cannot believe how fast she grows.

Married life is just that, married life. Working on day 481 today and loving every minute of it!



this is the most recent photo of the Hubby* and I. Isn't he adorable!

Oh and the Bruins just may find their way to the Stanley Cup this year -- told ya!


Stay tuned
&
::breathe::
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment