Monday, April 11, 2011

A-B-C ... ME!



A. Age: 24!

B. Bed size: Queen. So don't care for the mattress and defiantly need a new topper.

C. Chore you dislike: Dusting. You dust, and it comes back minutes later.

D. Dogs: My Nitro* baby is in doggie heaven but my Dad has an amazing German Shepherd - Chara!

E. Essential start to your day: Handful of vitamins and herbal supplements.

F. Favorite color: Pink, purple and green. I know, color is singular but they are all equal to me.

G. Gold or silver: Silver.

H. Height: Just about 5'6''.

I. Instruments you play(ed): Even thou I love music, I cannot play.

J. Job title: Sadly unemployed.

K. Kids: Patiently waiting. LOL

L. Live: With the in-laws waiting to buy our own place.

M. Mom’s name: Christine.

N. Nicknames: Can.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Being a baby with asthma chalked up one too many.

P. Pet peeves: Scratching.

Q. Quote from a movie: “Are we going to be friends forever?” Asked Piglet. “Even longer,” Pooh answered. -- not exactly a movie but it should count.

R. Righty or lefty: Righty!

S. Siblings: Two, and they are my best friends.

T. Time you wake up: About 7am.

U. Underwear: Huh?

V. Vegetables you don’t’ like: Brusselsprouts are not my favorite but I will eat them.

W. What makes you run late: Life!

X. X-rays you’ve had: Entire body, it was a lengthly process.

Y. Yummy food you make: Gravy!

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Monkey.

Well, that is a quick little bit of very random information about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment