Thursday, April 21, 2011

Game 4..

So it is currently about 10 minutes into Game 4 of the Bruins Canadians game... and it is me, the Hubby, sister, her man and Daddy here watching the game. We are on the edge of our seats, nervous and annoyed. It is 3-1. Not us. My Daddy is going to have less than no voice by 9pm if they continue at this rate, and I am not even sure I will stay here. My room at the inlaws alone, may be better than this misery soon. When I said before we were born with Bruins in our blood I was not kidding, he lives and dies by the Black and Gold.

On a happier note, Mom cooked dinner tonight, it was nice to just hang out here and eat dinner with the parents. I miss meals at the dinner table. I believe big that families should always have dinner together at the dinner table, weather a four course meal or a frozen pizza. It is family time, and the opportunity ti unwind from the days events and catch up, or even unravel your thoughts. I sure do miss those nights with my parents and sisters, and even more, I miss those with just me and the Hubby. Soon, I know we will get back to it soon.

Go Bruins..? Yeah... Go B's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment