Thursday, April 14, 2011

Its a Beautiful Day for Bruins Playoff Hockey!

The weather sure is coming around. What a difference it makes on everyday, just getting out of bed isn't a struggle because you know the sun is outside waiting. Cannot wait for the warm summer nights, sitting on the wall down the beach eating an entire pizza (I would share it with the Hubby of course). I can tell nights like those are coming, I can feel it in my toes.

Bruins Playoff Hockey starts tonight! Game One at home, boy oh boy am I excited. Should be an interesting time here watching the game, it is always intense when we play the Canadians. Habs Fans suck, sorry but I have to say it. The Hubby suggested I blog about this craze we (my family) has with the Bruins, I said I don't know where I would begin or what I'd ramble on about - other than with my Dad. I could tell you a bit about how he may be borderline insane with how he is quite obsessed. How he screams at the television as if they can hear him, and when they do not listen he screams as if they just purposely ignored his direct order. I love that about him, I love that about me and my sisters, how we have been converted into these mini Bruins-crazies at birth and now are full-blown. I legit was born and slapped with Bruins paraphernalia. I don't know what I enjoy more, the game or that time with my Dad. Either way, I am looking forward to tonight, hanging with him and watching Game One! It is also pretty fantastic how my Hubby who claims to be Penguins fan first is now a die-hard B's fan. it is like I get both of the most important men in my life and something to tie us all together. Side note, my younger sister is a Boston Bruins Ice Girl - so that alone makes him so proud, and I am sure he feels like he did right raising his Bruins-crazy girls.






No comments:

Post a Comment